To restore and maintain pride in KE, Karachi and Pakistan.
Brightening lives by building the capacity to deliver uninterrupted, safe and affordable power to Karachiites.
KE is the only vertically-integrated power utility in Pakistan, which means the organisation manages all three key areas – Generation, Transmission and Distribution – of producing and delivering energy to consumers.
Incorporation & Registration
|Change of Name as “K-Electric Limited”||0000002||Dated: 16-01-2014|
|Change of Name as “Karachi Electric Supply Company Limited”||K0000002||Dated: 09-01-2008|
|Registration as “Karachi Electric Supply Corporation Limited”||376||Dated: 16-03-1953|
|Incorporation of Karachi Electric Supply Corporation Limited||–||Dated: 13-09-1913|
KE House, 39-B, Sunset Boulevard, Phase-II, Defence Housing Authority, Karachi.
Status of Company
Joint stock public limited company registered under Companies Ordinance 1984, listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange.
National Tax Number
|Licenses||Date Issued||License No.|
|Generation||18th November 2002||GL/04/2002|
|Transmission||10th June 2010||TL/02/2010|
|Distribution||21st July 2003||09/DL/2003|
- Al-Shaheer Corporation Limited
- KES Power Limited
- ICD Equity Partners Limited (Labuan)
- Saudi SME Fund (Saudi Arabia)
- Green Peak International (Cayman Island)
- Omar Peak International (Cayman Island)
- Cinepax Limited
- Jhimpur Power (Private) Limited
- Proclad Group Limited, UAE
- Ikarus Petroleum Industries (Kuwait)
- Hub Power Holding Company
- Laraib Energy Limited
- ThalNova Power Thar (Pvt) Limited
- Pakistan Refinery Limited
- Mari Petroleum Company Limited
- Foundation Wind Energy Ltd I & II
- FFC Energy Limited
- Fauji Kabirwala Power Company Limited