A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are updated with the latest changes.
- full name and job title
- contact information including address, CNIC number, phone numbers, email address, passwords, etc.
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To collect comments or ideas that you may send us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes if applicable. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may further use the information to customise the website according to your interests and preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please visit our Contact Us page and send us a request as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.