New Connections

To set up a new electricity connection for your home, commercial outlet or agricultural unit, please select one of the below:

  • Application Form: Click here and print the form. Fill it in and submit it, along with the required supporting documentation, at the Front Office of your choice.
  • For the Application Form for PSC and Government Connections, Click here.

You can apply through any one of the methods below:

  • Apply online by clicking here. If successful, you will be invited to visit the Front Office of your choice with the required documentation.
  • New Connection Front Office: Click here to visit the K-Electric New Connection Front Office or Business Centers.
  • Contact the K-Electric New Connection Team on 118 to apply for your new connection or receive an update on the status of your application.
  • Email us at
WordPress Lightbox